Hi Pawan,

Those simple pieces of data that you can set and get through telnet, can you
also set and get those via the .Net client you are using?

The memcached server doesn't throw exceptions, what do you mean? The .Net
clients can for various reasons. The BeIT Memcached client will throw
exceptions if your keys are bad (too long, bad characters, etc), and it will
throw exceptions if something goes wrong during serialization. If there's
something wrong with your setup, it will throw a few different exceptions
depending on the error. If it fails to connect to the server, all operations
should just fail (i.e. return null or false depending on which one you use),
you shouldn't get an exception in this case.

So, which version of the memcached server are you using? Windows? Linux?
1.2.5? Older version?

Exactly which exceptions are you getting, can you provide a stacktrace for
us to look at?

What kind of data are you trying to store, how large is this data?

/Henrik Schröder