Dormando,

Delete isn't anything I use in production but it can be very handy to remove
keys from the server so I can see how software will react in trying to
reload the memcached server. There are other ways I could probably achieve
it but this is the most effective for testing.

Josef

"If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets,
lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a
hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern."
Ursula K. Le Guin