Dear colleagues,

Through the Community Projects Fund, RIPE NCC contributes up to €250,000
per year to support projects of value to the operation, resilience and
sustainability of the Internet, with a focus on tools and services
benefiting the technical community in our service region.

We have three spaces available on the Selection Committee. Would you
like to help us decide which projects to select?

The call for volunteers is open from Friday, 3 November to Thursday, 30
November. We encourage interested individuals to come forward and
continue the exemplary work of the departing committee members in
supporting meaningful community projects.

You can apply on our website:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/forms/apply/ripe-ncc-community-projects-fund-selection-commi-3

Best regards,
Gergana