Hi,

schedule is whenever we get it working.. I edited in the experimental
process in to the wiki:
http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Nemo/Installing#Nokia_N9. This method
requires connection to PC in the boot time, so is a tethered method.

Nemo itself should work with N9 just as well as N950, so pretty
nicely. Please do report back (via bugs.nemomobile.org) if you
encounter anything.

-Jukka