When crosscompiling packages with newer version of the accelerated tools that
are version sensitive such as the qt build tools and cmake you need to ensure
that OBS can find and install matching i486 versions of those tools.

Have a look at mer:devel:qt to see how this is done
1) The sb2-tools-qt5-armv7l-inject and sb2-tools-qt5-armv7hl-inject provide
version specific packages for sb2
2) the meta conf ensures these are built and available to arm
    a) arm repo definitions includes the i486 repo
    b) the i486 lists the arm schedulers
    c) with build disabled
3) the project conf contains a SB2Install and Requires directive for these
packages

The result is that when building with this qt project the "inject" package is
preinstalled and the build then uses the correct qt build tools for the version
of qt.

I have used the same approach with projects using newer versions of cmake