On 24 Mar 2014, at 10:01 pm, Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.drasko...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have a question about libconnman-qt.  What is a procedure for WiFi
> connection - i.e. what functions have to be called and in which order?
>
> From what I see, we have to create one UserAgent object, and call
> requestUserInput(). Do we have to call requestConnect(const
> QDBusMessage &msg) first?
> And what is  QDBusMessage &msg that we have to pass to this function?
>
> Best regards,
> Drasko

Hi Drasko,

UserAgent::requestUserInput will get emitted by connman after a service
requestConnect gets called, if/when it needs user input. The second argument of
requestUserIput signal contains a QVariantMap of the fields it needs.

So here's the procedure:

wifiService->requestConnect();
// connman/libconnman-qt will emit requestUserInput from UserAgent class if
input is needed

You then send the filled in fields in the QVariantMap with
UserAgent::sendUserReply

Be aware that on connman 1.15 and earlier, only one UserAgent can be registered
on a system at a time.

In Sailfish, until we can update to latest connman (which will happen soon),
that one UserAgent is connectionagent, which API is available through the
connectionagent qml plugin

Lorn Potter
QtSensors/ Connectivity
llornkcor technologies / Jolla Mobile