Having reviewed the steps I think the best approach is to take the OBS down for
the duration of the upgrade process which will begin tomorrow morning.

It will probably take at least a couple of days to complete due to the amount of
data needing backing up, the number of machines being updated and the large
number of updates needed - and that's if everything goes well. It won't :(

I'll put a simple auth block on the OBS and api for the duration. The repos
should not be affected although they may be unavailable sporadically.

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."