New try, since first one never got through.

From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org
[mailto:devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] On Behalf Of Iekku Pylkka
Sent: 10. huhtikuuta 2015 13:29
To: mer-general@lists.merproject.org; de...@lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: [SailfishDevel] Mer weekly bug triages?

Ahoy,

We used to have a bug triage [0] for  Nemo from: 7:00 UTC to 8:00 UTC  and for
Mer from 11:00 UTC to 12:00 UTC  every Monday in #mer-meeting on
irc.freenode.net. Nemo middleware bugs have been moved to Mer now, and since
Mer starts to be more active I assume it would be good to start weekly triages
again.

We have developers around the world, so we need to find time and day, most
suitable for everyone. Ideas? Proposals?
I'm willing to chair triages to get things started.

Br,
Iekku Pylkkä

[0] "A bug triage is a process to ensure bug report completeness, Analyze and
move bug to proper component if needed, Set Assignee of bug report (via
"Assigned to" field) to proper bug owner if any exist, Set appropriate bug
priority. Adjust bug severity properly (initially set by bug reporter), Resolve
obvious invalid, duplication, won't fix bugs etc., Forward bugs in upstream
components to upstream bugtrackers and adding the upstream URL to the URL field
of the report, if applicable, check if bugs should become tasks, etc.

Software developers are more than welcome to attend, to add a technical angle
and perhaps assign some bugs to themselves to work on."