Check out my nice key fix!Sweet.
Be careful...you'll have everyone asking you to make them one.

AZ Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melissa
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:32 AM
  Subject: [MBZ] Check out my nice key fix!

  Hello All,
  I am going to take the liberty of including a photo here, apologies to those
of you who are on dial up. My month-old, dealer-purchased, Vin. cut key already
busted out of it's cheesy plastic head, so I made it a new rosewood head. I
think it came out pretty darn nice & I didn't have to resort to super glue &
electricians tape! Whaddaya think?
  Melissa
  1984 300D turbo
  1978 300D

  Looking for quality used parts?  We are parting out several 108, 109, 114,
115, 116, 123, and 126 chassis Mercedes-Benz.  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
requests.

  ___

  Need new parts?  Check out out Rusty at www.buymbparts.com for your best deal
on new parts.