Hi, All.
I'm about to remove the covers to get at the heater blower motor. Have RTFM, and the reduced archives, (now moved) and was wondering about removing the wiper assembly. Specifcally, the rubber seal around the gearbox that is pinched under the edge of the windshield. I took the assembly out of my organ donor 190E 85, peeled the seal out from under the edge of the glass and removed the whole thing to my workshop and still could not see how to remove the large plastic housing about the gearbox. Three screws in the bottom of the housing released one end of the cover, and then I chickened out, not wanting to destroy a good assembly. If any one can talk me through this (in words of one syllable) I shall be most grateful.
TIA
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
190D 84 Miles, lots