OK - Sorry about this.  But I just can't contain myself any longer.
The whole hydrogen economy thing is STUPID, until somebody can show me their
hydrogen well or hydrogen mine.  Here on earth, you have to strip hydrogen
away from carbon or oxygen.  And that requires energy input from some other
source.  Furthermore, taking hydrogen away from a bio - or petro compounds
still
leaves you with CO2.  So what does that gain?
To hydrolyze water, you may be able to use solar power.  IIRC solar power at
100% efficiency at high noon today (the soltice) is about 1 kw/m2.  At real
world efficiencies and year-round insolation rates it would take a lot of m2
for
that idea to work.

Now, - off my soap box.

Ned Kleinhenz