I wish I'd been wearing wrist guards the one time I went snowboarding. All over the mountain are signs to wear a helmet. Okay good advice, I rent a helmet. After I fall and break my wrist the doctor at the mountain says "Why weren't you wearing wrist guards?" Apparently the broken wrist is the most common injury they see there. I'd have rented the wrist guards had I know of the likelyhood of breaking my wrist...

Only a ninny worries about breaking their wrist. What kind of ninny takes pre-emptive measures to prevent injury? Oh, yeah, a ninny.

Chris K
Cayce, SC