Chris,

The Journey to Forever biofuels list archives have info on probably any thing you might think to put into your tank. The archived do not require to be signed up to search. Here's a link:

Chris Kueny ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
78 Chevy Custom deluxe
'85 300TD
'02 Subaru Outback

Deiselvolk,

I am pretty close to getting my alternative fuel testing platform (old rustbucket benz that I am going to feed all kinds of stuff that I would not dare put into Wulf).

SOMEONE mentioned that there is an Army manual that lists all the liquids (zippo fluid, paint thinner, hy-tran, ATF, crankcase oil) that can be used when you are in a really tight spot. I have searched in vain for this manual and would LOVE to have it.

Any assistance with this would be GREATLY appreciated. Even a list of such expedient (when the shit hits the fan) alternatives) would be great.

Someone mentioned brake fluid as very bad becuase of the seals in the IP. Are the seals in teh IP radically different from the seals in master/slave brake zylinders? Brake fluid is not nice to the skin, but I wonder if it really poses a problem to the IP.

THANKS A LOT!

Christopher McCann
1985 300SD, 206K miles, "Wulf" http://don.homelinux.net/mbz/Chris
1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"
Raytown, Missouri