Ah, yes but I'm in Canada, and the paperwork claims it was a 1990 because of the order paperwork, so anything 15 years or older
and the Canadian Govt doesn't care.

It has "620 emission control system vehicles with catalyst technique (с 01.03.1985)"

I was looking at the milage pattern last night, for the first 3 years it did 25K kilometers, then something happened and for 5 years it dropped to 4K, then back to 11k for four years. same dealer involved according to maintence booklet and I was told it was a single owner.