-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry " M.)"
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:31 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Yet another Seller on Crack

How about pearl coat ? My Passat is what they call black magic pearl,
its black in the shade but turns a dark blue in the sunlight. Always
thought the pearl coats were nice, a bit expensive though

Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>You can buy that stuff that changes colors as you walk around it,
>purple, green, reddish, blueish.  That would be just the thing if you
>can't decide.  Not sure how the neon would affect it.  Don't forget the

>"R" stickers all over, big one in the rear window.
>
>--R
>

>Andrew Cunningham wrote:
>
>>Hmm, maybe...  Never though about iridescent.
>>
>>Andy
>>

>>On 6/29/05, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>It would look like a june bug.
>>>
>>>--R

69 280 SEL and newly aquired 74 350 SLC

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.