Hi, All.
I offered a paper engine manual (615,616,617.91) in decent condition as a swap for a working Grand Prix radio, cosmetics not too important and received an offer of a three way swap, alas no progress. I've tried to buy one or two Beckers from Ebay, but after reaching my max bid there are still people who have so much ego invested that they must have it, if only to deny it to someone else. ( or so it appears to me ). Maybe there are still people who pay retail? Anywho, If you want the aforementioned manual and can lay your hands on a working Becker GP radio (754) send me note. ( C would be good, Ha! )
TTFN
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
The guy with the diesel high water(?) mark!