Don't recall having to detach the speedo cable at the tranny to get
the ic out of the albatross.  Is this really necessary or is there
room to get a hand up in there after removing the lower access panel?

Wagon's trip meter died a couple of weeks ago.  Makes a quite audible
clicking noise when the wagon's in motion so I'm thinking it's
probably a broken gear rather than one just slipping on its shaft.
Odo's still fine.  Do I remember correctly that someone's found a
source for a likely replacement gear if this is the case?

joe