i've got a safe in the floor that came with my house...combo was given at signing, but nowhere to be found...i figure i have to drill the bad guy first and be done with the situation,...or offer to get my plasma cutter out and open it up to show the guy it's empty...or hope my dog, jack the boxer, knows what to do next...so untill then, keep something handy

that is why you bolt the sucker to the floor.  No way to get that thing out.

JabbaHursty wrote:

i have gun safes because of the kid. once the wrong people know you have these guns, though, I imagine they just come over when you are at work at take the safe home with them