-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steve MacSween
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] nothing to see here, move on

Yeah, very true, but you always hear those urban legends about divorce
sales, etc.

I used to want to own a car like that *someday* but I seem to have come
my senses.... I actually wanted a Jensen Interceptor. There is some
little
old guy with one stuck in a dry storage barn somewhere around here
(along
with a heap of other assorted rare cars). At last count about 20 of us
were
waiting for him to push off this mortal, etc., to get our grubby paws on
them.

So far he has managed to outlive my enthusiasm for the Jensen folly.

Mac