Thanks Dennis.... I hadn't spelled the name right in my searchs. Its a good tool and worth getting more adaptors.

Steve

From: "Dennis Perkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Re: Speedy Bleeder adaptor
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:29:30 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Message: 11

Here is their web site.

http://www.speedibleed.com/

Dennis Perkins
84 300SD

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:00:32 -0700
From: Van Cleve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Speedy Bleeder adaptor
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does anyone have the address of "Speedy Bleeder" where I can get an adaptor
for my "new to me", Dodge Ram.  The printing on the pressure bottle has
been erased by brake fluid and I cant find the shipping info I once had,
even Goggle has turned up nothing.  Maybe I'm spelling the name wrong. Its
the bleeder that gets its pressure from the tire.   This has been a great
tool but I fear the company may longer be around :'(

Regards   Steve Van Cleve
Marrowstone Isl Wa