Subject lines.  Read 'em.  Skip stuff that doesn't interest you.

Chris Kueny ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
78 Chevy Custom deluxe
'85 300TD
'02 Subaru Outback

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Landenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Re: OT .223/5.56mm

Hi guys,
Not sure how we went from Mercedes-Benz cars to this discussion about ammo and I hope this doesn't get me painted with some broad brush, but I've learned more about ammo than I ever wanted to know. I'm not antigun and have even considered getting a shotgun for personal protection.

But, can this discussion about ammo and why whatever is better than something else be handled off line. Just not my thing!

Thanks,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
1980 300SD