broken.
A couple bucks at most.

Ken

In a message dated 7/16/2005 2:47:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From: "Constantine N. Polites" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Re: 350 SDL, blower motor.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Suddenly, without any noise or warning the blower stopped running.  The
blower does not function in heat, defrost or A/C  mode.
I have not checked any fuse yet. Is there a dedicated fuse for the
blower anywhere, besides the fuse box?  The illustrations on the CD are
not very clear regarding locations.

Incidentally, for those who followed the installation of my new 603.970
motor (MB rebuilt), it now has 10,000 miles and
is using 1/4 lit in 3000 miles. My fuel consumption has improved and is
now about 460 miles per tank- it was 400 miles when
brand new.  It should eventually reach 525 (that's what I had with the
old rod bender).

I still have not solved my problem with the SRS light.   If anyone out
there has a hard bound manual for the 350 SDL- with
good wiring diagrams, I certainly would be interested.

Constantine