You ABSOLUTELY must use the CORRECT grease or the world as we know it WILL
cease to exist. The specification is YMR 6992.345 for wheel bearing grease
because the metal is different in MB than anything else. WHY do you think the
SHUTTLE exploded? Wrong grease OF COURSE.

Just poking a little a little fun because it's been a long day. I hope the
night goes better.

Ken

In a message dated 7/21/2005 1:04:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,