I bet.  What class is the boat?

My ride would have been considered 'hard bouncy'.  Hard to describe
unless you were in the car.  If I hit any bump with any load in the
rear, the bounce came from the springs after the SLS spheres 'bottomed
out'.  That is how I imagined what was going on based on the feel.

The spheres have a small orifice in them.  Behind the orifice is a
rubber ball full of nitrogen.  I suppose the 'shock absorber' effect is
created by the orfice only allowing so much hydraulinc fluid to move
back and forth, compressing and relaxing the ball.

So order a set of spheres from Rusty then leave the boat there, and
head up for the icy beverages, writing off the fuel as a test run for
the spheres.  I have an old Highlander we can use as a platform for
beverage consumption (c:

Richard