When I was in college I sold books for Thompson Nelson Publishers. I was
sent down to Bogalusa, Louisiana for the summer (the worst spot on the
earth as far as I am concerned).  I met a lot of strange people down
there.  I kept listening for the dueling banjos when I drove down some
dirt roads.

I met a family that had a pet turkey.  He wandered around their farm and
was generally a fun (albeit strange) pet.  I sold them some books and
proceeded down the road. On my way back I was going a little too fast in
my old 300D (1982 470K) rounded a corner and WHAM! Turkey feathers flew
everywhere. I was still about a mile from the house with the pet turkey
so it might not have been theirs. But, I did not stop to check.  If you
are wondering, you do not want to hit a 30 pound turkey with the grill
of an old worn out 123.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.