If you mean the note at the end of the instructions, that was me, and
they were sold back when I sent the message to the old diesel list -
sorry. If you only need to replace the center vent pod, you can get
George Murphy's diaphragm kit for $5 (I think) plus S&H. Note that his
kits ONLY repair the center vent pod, or the 'small lift' portion of
dual-chamber pods. His kits that claim to repair the dual-chamber pods
DO NOT work as advertised (long story). But they work great for the
center vents, provided you do not break the plastic pod while taking
it apart!

:-)

-dm