Luther Gulseth wrote:
Does anybody still have the person's email who was selling the DVD on
rebuilding 722.2/3/4 trans?  I'm curious about the proceedure and would like
the video.  TIA all,
Luther

This should do it!

See all the parts inside and how a Mercedes 300D/SD 4 speed automatic transmission works.... A complete tear-down and rebuild/assembly filmed on an actual Mercedes 722.315 4 speed auto transmission plus extras... This video covers troubleshooting and repairing hard to fix problems on these transmissions. It also covers the torque convertor and special assembly procedures. It will save you a lot of money if you drive any Mercedes automatic. It contains high quality digital camera footage, on screen notes and step by step details.

As I mentioned before on the lists, I have been editing hours of video. Well I am now making it available on 2 DVD's or VHS for $35 and that includes free shipping to make things simple. I will accept checks or money orders only made out to & sent to:

Dan Charnews
PO Box 243
Greenlawn, New York 11740

email- danterr9 at aol attn: video after you mail your check so I have a quick count for producation. Thanks -Dan

Marshall

'87 300TD 181Kmi,'87 190D 2.5 199Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 227Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 159Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 234kmi
      Diesel Technical Advisor MBCA, member GWSection
    http://www.dhc.net/~pmhack/mercedes/mbooth1.htm