Hi all,

Some SOB broke into my vehicle and stole the radio and broke the glove box. I
got a replacement glove box via UPS yesterday but the new color of the dash it
too dark. What can I do to match it with the old dash color? Attached is a
picture of the glove box. You can't tell from the picture but the varnish has a
"cracked" look to it. don't know if that's from the factory or age.

They also stole the old cassette (broken) radio. Can anybody recommend a nice
radio that's inexpensive? I would hate for this to happen to a high dollar
radio. I remember seening some blaupunks for under 50$ 6-8 years.

Thanks

George
--- Begin Message ---