You'll be seeing my black exhaust tomorrow on 93N going to Quebec City .. with plastic tubing as a repair kit at hand, will purchase the braided fabric cover hose at the dealer in Quebec ... Thanks again...

Bill
1981 300 TD

LT Don wrote:

Yea, agreed .... BUT ... he is leaving tomorrow and the dealer is closed. I think that was his question: leave or panic? The answer, from my experience, is "go on the trip."