You don't understand the stuff I've driven and flown, do you? I am
pretty sure I can handle the SD.

By the way, did you know that a very large racoon (at least that is
what I think it was) makes a terrible racket when passing underneath a
Buick Regal at 65 mph? I thought it was already dead and I had
sufficient clearance when I straddled it with the wheels.

Regardless of how it was when the Buick approached it, it was
certainly not among the living when it exited out under the rear
bumper.

Another "by the way" thing -- as much as I love my 240D, I really
enjoyed that "step down and go instantly from 40 mph to 75 mph merging
onto I-80" feeling I had today on a round trip to/from Council Bluffs
in Deb's Car.