thought of visiting the place. It was supposed to put
out oil at $15/barrel...right now it's costing
$80/barrel and the plant stinks so bad that the
neighbors are not happy. Warren Buffett's son is a big
investor in it. All I know. I thought it was a lower
grade than #2...

Christopher

--- redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Butterball Turkey plant some place in MO is
> putting out #2 type
> fuel for internal vehicle use from the offal.  The
> process is thermal
> depolymerization and the stuff coming out the end is
> #2 (must be bio of
> a sort).  Would the thermal part of it have rid the
> feed stock of water
> and other crud to the point it renders rendered
> turkey goo as truck
> fuel?
>
> On Friday, August 19, 2005, at 11:10 AM, LT Don
> wrote:
>
> > No, I think he is as serious as an injector heart
> attack (which isn't
> > a bad analogy).
> >
> > On 8/19/05, Steve MacSween
> >>
> >> OMG, I thought that was a joke. Unrefined animal
> fat? Through a Bosch
> >> plunger injection pump? Not in this lifetime,
> even strained do death.
> >

> > --
> > If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

> --
> Clay
> Seattle Bioburner
>
> 1972 220D - Gump
> 1995 E300D - Cleo
> 1987 300SDL - POS - DOA

Christopher McCann, Raytown, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"