I have never, ever seen anything that large (long), capable of carrying up
to three cars, running on a single axle, even a dually single. I can't
imagine it would be too stable. Plus I wonder how you would balance out two
or three heavy benzes. If you have a line on a cheap truck already setup for
it, and just want it for local use, maybe, but otherwise I think it's not
worth anything.

Mac