wish I had one of those here.  Guess I get an order up for Rusty tonight

On Monday, August 22, 2005, at 04:36 PM, Tom Hargrave wrote:

The local AutoZone has it on the shelf.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of redghost
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 6:13 PM
To: Mercedes list; Banned List
Subject: [MBZ] Overclocking and Zerex

Looking for some nice G-05, and find that the stuff is unobtainium.
Why? BECAUSE the geeks are using it for cooling their silly PeeCee, What is
up with that?

And there are far too many blank/clueless stares from idiots at the parts
counter of the auto shops.  Never heard of the stuff. Can't be made by
Valvoline! Here, use the dex-cool stuff. Says it works in all cars. Well then, go get the stuff you want from the dealer. I been working here 15
years and there ain't such stuff as you want

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump