I know that getting rid of an old MB isn't what is one most people's
minds around here.  However, I've finally grown out of cars older than
me and would like to move on to something a little more current.  But,
I still need to get rid of the 82 300SD that I have sitting in the
driveway.  What is my best  bet?  If I part it out myself, I know that
I can get considerably more money.  However, this would require me
getting involved in a business I know nothing about.  I wouldn't have
the slightest idea how to ship these parts around the country/world.
I'd love to sell it to someone whole that I know would use it for
parts.  I figure I could get $500 to $1000 dollars this way.  I
definitely don't want to pay a wrecker $50 to drive up to my house and
tow it away.  Any ideas?

BTW, if you're interested in the car, I'm in Wallingford CT.  E-mail
me and I can send you phone contact info.