Amen and touche.  For reasons unknown to me, my 300TD stopped leaking
or burning oil after it reached 270 K miles.  There is absolutely no
reason for me to change its regimen to $Mobil$ $1$.

Marshall is right about one thing, however.  It's only expensive if
people use it a certain way - by purchasing it!!  Staring at those
cute little four-packs in Advance Auto Parts is both recreational and
free!