We COULD have an article on oil that covers basics and
gives the various "positions" on the matter. There is
so much written about it in posts, that I doubt it
would be hard to find people to make their cases for
the article. Just think of it - no more oil threads!

CM

--- Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>