Even if you are going to make your own kit, I would
STUDY www.frybrid.com - you might want to integrate
some of his parts into your system. THis is BY FAR the
best system available. My co-worker has it 98%
installed in his 300Dt and we're dying to see it in
operation.

BTW, out of 7 permanent employees at Angelus Press, we
have 5 diesel benzes (2 are mine). We all plan on
going veggie. Jason is the guinea pig. I am the
mineral oil base stock guinea pig. Converts...all love
their benzes.

Christopher