No, Zedic and I are both in Toronto. I was just looking at what other
16V's were bringing in Canada. But there's so few of them for sale
that I had to look west.

Presumably, this owner only put on a measly 20,000 kms. But here's got
4 Benzes, so I guess he shares the joy among them.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby