time invested - in KC, I think there is VO critical
mass - I meet people everywhere who want to do it, but
complain about the collection (VERY understandable).
Jason (co-worker) and I are working on a high volume
processing system that uses a centrifugal filter (1
micron level). Will be putting up a website and some
other promos soon to gather the KC VO-volk together
and spread the labor around. That's the way to go,
IMO.

Christopher

--- redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Depends on how often you fill the tank.  I would be
> able to recoup in
> around a year (48.9 tanks of $3 diesel).  That takes
> into account the
> gathering of WVO and filtering, but not time
> invested.
>
> On Thursday, August 25, 2005, at 03:06 PM, LT Don
> wrote:
>
> > Maybe too many econ classes at GMU, but I wonder
> how long it would
> > take for reasonable return on investment on a $2K
> WVO system, not
> > counting the time needed to collect / filter /
> process / pray over the
> > WVO.
> >
> > On 8/25/05, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
> wrote:
> >
> > What I like about his stuff is that it gets better
> with each iteration.
> >   He is also doing more than just simple Benz
> installs so there is wide
> > integration with other makes, which will transfer
> to better coming
> > systems
> >

> > --
> > 1977 240D
> > 1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle
> >
> > If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

> --
> Clay
> Seattle Bioburner
>
> 1972 220D - Gump
> 1995 E300D - Cleo
> 1987 300SDL - POS - DOA
> The FSM would drive a Diesel Benz

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"