if you don't have a long commute, or drive on long
trips, it's not worth it. I put nearly 21,000 miles on
Wulf in 11 months, so I could use it.

Chris

--- LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I look at it this was -- the full kit @ $1800 is
> about half the cost of
> Debbie's 190D, too.
>
> On 8/26/05, Christopher McCann
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > frybrid tanks have a heater in them AND something
> akin
> > to a block heater so you don't start out with a
> block
> > of lard-cement when it's -20 in IA. All weather.
> >

> --
> 1977 240D
> 1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle
>
> If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"