when putting down cows, you;re supposed to use a .22
between the eyes and above a bit. My freind throught
he'd be smart and use a .45. Cow fell down and got
back up and stared at him. Used a .22, down it went,
and down it stayed.

.45 round is SLOW.

Christopher

--- JabbaHursty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 9mm is for euro girlie men.  .45 for real americans
>

> At 10:51 PM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
> >Having tried to hit stuff with both a .45 Colt side
> arm and a nickel
> >plate Hadji 9mm, I much prefer the 9mm.  The .45
> was mostly on the
> >outside of the target, while the 9mm was able to
> stay centered for most
> >of the clip.  Then again, if there were a bear
> getting within 50 yards,
> >I think I would much prefer the colt, as all I
> would need is one bullet
> >to actually make contact.
> >

> >On Friday, August 26, 2005, at 04:29 PM,
> JabbaHursty wrote:
> >
> > > ok, it will be hard to believe, but i am this
> shallow --  Kleb has a
> > > .44 magnum, so i went out and got a .454 casull
> so i can have the
> > > biggest handgun in the kingdom
> > >
> > > pretty sick, huh?
> > >
> > > will kleb now have to respond with 50 calibre of
> smith & wesson?
> > >

> >--
> >Clay
> >Seattle Bioburner
> >
> >1972 220D - Gump
> >1995 E300D - Cleo
> >1987 300SDL - POS - DOA
> >The FSM would drive a Diesel Benz

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"