I remember this popped up a few weeks ago, but I
missed it and can't find it in the archives...

So when my 300td fires up, the oil pressure gauge pegs
at the 3 setting on the gauge (milibar???)   Then it
doesn't go down when I let off the "gas" and let the
motor idle....

I seem to think that it starts moving about after it
warms up...( the car has sat for the last few months)
But I want to make sure I'm not running it this way
and it could cause damage!

Any thoughts?  Clogged line somewhere?

Also, do these 2300td's (84) have the self-leveling
suspensions?  I just read a reference to it in the
Chilton’s manual.  I thought they ran straight
shocks...

Anyway, Thanks in advance.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs