well here in Southern California where I live the temp rarely goes below 80,
what i am worried about is starting up in the morning because it does go
down to the 60's on occasion...would it be safe to say that during the
summer I can fill up my tank with 100% SVO and not have any major problems
during the day? If that is the case then I will be buying some filters this
week!