me too

At 03:34 PM 8/31/2005, you wrote:
I thought this topic was dead?

On 8/31/05, kweimer <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't know about Waffle Houses in North Georgia, but where I live in the Atlanta metro area...Conyers in particular....Waffle Houses here have yellow signs that prohibit entering the Waffle House with a firearm....take time to read that yellow sign high up on the wall on the end of the parking lot. Only one Waffle House in "my town" has the old white sign...I don't go into Waffle Houses that have the yellow sign. If I can't go in with my Colt .45, I don't go in. Same with Pawn Shops that have "No Loaded Firearms Permitted" on the front door or window.
Ken

--- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>JabbaHursty
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GUNS AND THE REALITY

i agree with that. i think gun control is a great contributor to crime. walk into any waffle house in North Georgia and every man is armed. think there are a lot of robberies of waffle houses in north georgia?

i don't like the pit bulls though. they are dangerous animals. you can't watch the news without hearing about another child mauled by the neighbors pit bull. i'm yet to hear this story involving a golden retriever.