Tomas Jefferson believed that governments are basically evil and the citizens have the right to overthrow the government by force. Therefore, the right to bear arms to kill leaders and their troops of the evil empire ... The South used this logic in the civil war in US history but Lincoln said otherwise .... today the notion is really outdated ... the force needed to overthrow a government is far from a gun like the NRA so-called protects.... and yes, I agree with you about your American's Gun Mentality best armed citizen in the world ..... Today, the right to bear arms should be Tanks, cruise missiles, submarines, and WMD's and the like which are outlawed for a US citizen to own ..... I do not have knowledge of Canada's constitution, but how did your foundering fathers address the issue of a government which suppress it's people ????

Bill
1981 300 TD

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We down here just shake our heads in wonder at "everyone says 'eh' after a sentence". And what's up with all your money being different colors? What an odd sense of logic that is. Canada sure is odd. Ken
PS, Does your head get tired, what with all that "constant" shaking?