In a message dated 9/6/2005 4:45:39 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So what  favor will you do for me if I vote for you? :)
--
Kaleb C.  Striplin/Claremore, OK
Kaleb, and all,

Chuck is en route to the Mercedes Rally back east and may not check in for  a
day or two.  For those that are wondering, Chuck is one of six running  for
Director at Large in the Mercedes Club.  Every vote counts, even yours,  if you
are a current member of MBCA.  My ballot arrived today, watch for  yours!

It occurs to me that if we want Chuck to win, we SHOULD NOT vote for the
allowable 4 candidates as that will dilute Chuck's results.  Just put one  mark
in the DAL section, that being Chuck Landenberger.

Thanks Kaleb, for the opening.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 261 K miles