Chuck seems to have no sense of humor. He must have missed the point of my original post(it was a joke).

LT Don wrote:

Chuck --

I am actively involved in the Iowa Caucus. I've seen first hand for a couple of decades what candidates will promise to be elected. I only hope that a Diesel dude might get into the exalted office.

You must promise biodiesel at every pump, a chicken in every pot, and reduced car registration charges for every Mercedes.

And THEN you must say that you did everything possible to get relief to New Orleans.

And then, my friend, you can be elected to office.