-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve MacSween
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:47 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Question

Deal with your business disputes with the person in question and leave
it
off this list. Particularly when that person is not present here to give
his
side in this forum. Or at least keep it on your own forum. I highly
doubt
Kaleb started this list to character-assassinate Richard Sexton in
absentia.

Richard started the mbz.org lists as a free service, long before Bimby
became involved as a commercial sponsor. Former list members were
entitled
to get what they paid for, in those lists.

As to people with server contracts, promotional contracts, rented server
space, or biz domain names under VRX, I cannot comment on that. That is
between you and Richard to sort out.

Mac