  From: andrew strasfogel
  Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] How to purchase a Gas card

  Thanks for the suggestions and insights.  Most of the service stations sell
gas gift cards but I could only find one Shell station that had them in stock.
They are also available online from many issuers but need to be shipped, and I
didn't wish to pay the $25 S&H for overnight delivery.  I will instead add $$
to my son's checking account that he can draw from using the debit card linked
to his account.  That way, he isn't limited to any particular brand of gas.