I just got back from Greenville. Jim wasn't kidding when he said it was a massive leak - it leaks out faster than you can pour it in when the engine is running. There's no way the car can be driven. The fluid is leaking out of the torque convertor grate. It appears to be coming from the (input shaft?) seal between the TC and the transmission. Nothing so simple as a loose TC drain plug. Is there a simple seal in there or a bearing to keep the fluid in?

I (and certainly Jim!) would appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Thanks,
Tom